Please select To the mobile version | Continue to access the desktop computer version
| |

Hisense Forum

Forgot password?
 Register
Search
View: 1062|Reply: 16

[Products]What’s new on PureShot Plus 2? Chapter 6

[Copy link]

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits

HiClub Senior LeaderHiClub Super ContributionHiClub Senior Member

Post time: 2016-06-17 11:07:17
| Show all posts |Read mode
Except perfect low light performance, What’s new on PureShot Plus 2 camera? Today I will introduce you two amazing functions on PureShot Plus 2 camera of video recording.
PureShot Plus 2 can take 3 different size of video, which are FHD1080P, HD720P,&VGA. When setting as HD720P and VGA size, we can set the HFR parameter maximum to 120 fps. What that mean? That means we can catch the slow action video. Yes! Correct, Slow action.
This is the real video taken by PureShot Plus 2 by slow action mode.
Is this interesting?

Another thing is, I think almost all of us has this kind of experience. We record a very excited video of the band which we loved in live by smartphone, but when playback and show to our friends, the sound is so bad that we can not share the real live feeling, sound like broken.
normally , smartphone video record is just a function that for fun. When we are in the bar or show, the speaker of the band is very loud, if record the live by your smartphone, the sound will broken when you reply. Why like this? Because normally usage for smartphone is normal environment, for the target of collect the sound as clearly as the phone can, normally the sensitive of the microphone will be set very high, that’s why when you replay the video what you record in the show or gathering, the sound will all be noise.
Hisense has special technology on PureShot Plus 2, which can automatically adjust the sensitive of the microphone by the environment. When you are in quiet environment, the sensitive of the microphone will be higher and lower when you are in very loud environment to make sure the sound of the video is balance.
This is the real video record by me in one show in Central Park mall. If you are interest in this , you can also try and compare with the others.

PureShot Plus 2 is not only that good main specs \outlooking\good price phone, It is really very strong inside for the user experience, need you to real feeling.
OK, c u next time, still has many exciting things want to share with you all.  .

Hello, Indonesia!
Gage Liu

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

HiClub Member

Credits

Forum Special Contribution HiClub Senior Member

Post time: 2016-06-17 11:14:11
| Show all posts
this is another WOW for Hisense PureShotPlus 2 ........................
Reply Support Not support

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits

Author| Post time: 2016-06-17 11:39:21
| Show all posts
white-HSL95 2016-06-17 11:14
this is another WOW for Hisense PureShotPlus 2 ........................

Hahaha, Try with your PureShot Plus 2 pak. you will feel.
Hello, Indonesia!
Gage Liu

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

HiClub Member

Credits

Post time: 2016-06-17 12:10:28
| Show all posts
sololiu 2016-06-17 11:39
Hahaha, Try with your PureShot Plus 2 pak. you will feel.

but how about PureShot and PureShotPlus
- can these two variant also have this capabilites ?

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Administrator

Credits

Author| Post time: 2016-06-17 14:01:39
| Show all posts
white-HSL95 2016-06-17 12:10
but how about PureShot and PureShotPlus
- can these two variant also have this capabilites ?

can not ofcause.
Hello, Indonesia!
Gage Liu

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

HiClub Member

Credits

Post time: 2016-06-17 15:08:15
| Show all posts
sololiu 2016-06-17 14:01
can not ofcause.

- its a pitty ya

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

HiClub Member

Credits

HiClub Junior Member

Post time: 2016-06-17 18:48:50
| Show all posts
sololiu 2016-06-17 14:01
can not ofcause.

Good Camera, but still can not afford the price of PSP 2 ...

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

HiClub Member

Credits

Forum Special Contribution HiClub Junior Member

Post time: 2016-06-17 23:50:24
| Show all posts
AFAIK, Andromax R2 using the same chipset as Pureshot/+, is capable of this slow motion video too. So I can say that the hardware is capable, but the firmware doesn't. Or maybe there is something added up in R2, which allow it to capture HFR 120 fps.

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

HiClub Member

Credits

Post time: 2016-06-19 11:37:00
| Show all posts
Desmanto 2016-06-17 23:50
AFAIK, Andromax R2 using the same chipset as Pureshot/+, is capable of this slow motion video too. S ...

maybe because R2 is under SF supervision/management, so as the request from SF management - there is no update for software
- just maybe ya, cos i dont know for sure

Use magic Report

Threads

Credits

Credits
Post time: 2017-04-08 02:44:30
| Show all posts
Edited by johnsmith at 2017-04-08 03:49

excuse me im newbie here and after a while owning a Pureshot plus 2 to be honest i cant find anywhere on how to record SLOW MOTION on this device, my review of this phone's camera is that i wonder if the Pureshot plus 2 camera really good at low light because everytime i record or took a photo in low light(indoor) or at night, theres so much noise that really noticable on the background then i compared to my last phone Andromax R2 which actually has less noise in low light, how can this be? another thing to mention is the Long Exposure or Slow Shutter mode in the stock camera app, well..they are not optimized fully because in slow shutter mode you cant change ISO/EV brightness so most of the time u try Long Exposure even in night, the result tend to be overexposed or too bright and noisy.
Also other thing that i found out that if u use auto mode on camera app the result to be honest sucks the image processing is not optimal so much noise and lags in low light, so for people who have experience in photography like myself will know how to use manual mode but for those who buys Pureshot Plus 2 just because they saw 16mp Sony on the spec and just wanna take good photo with family or friends, they will having trouble because of the not-so-good image processing that comes with the firmware will give them laggy and noisy image in low light. thats how people on social media start saying about this phone that the camera is BELOW EXPECTATION mostly in what it initially promise in the advertising, The Best Low Light.
The last and most important problem i found is the SLOW FOCUSING speed of the camera especially in less light condition, now if u compare Pureshot Plus 2 with Nubia Z11 Mini, Xiaomi Mi5, Oneplus 3T that have same SONY IMX298, they have WAY FASTER focusing time and STABLE LOWLIGHT no lagging and noises. Its just HISENSE didnt make enough time to OPTIMIZE the firmware/software of the phone and that will cause customer complain overtime about the device is not as advertised that can affect public relation and their marketing.

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register

Points Rules

Archive|Mobile|Dark room|Hisense Forum

2017-10-18 07:15 GMT+7 , Processed in 0.042571 second(s), 17 queries .